Thursday, February 17, 2011

~ wRiTiNg CoUnTs ~

why do writers write? I sometimes can't understand what some sheets are all about. but for my courses. I have to. or else I would be stuck up in undergraduate for quite a long time. it's hard to find writings that really can satisfy us. but when you find one, you'll surely treasure it or maybe obsess into it. what I like in a good author is not about what he says, but what he whispers. 

I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions. for me, writing is like exploration. you seems like you don't know what to write. but most of the time, you'll be surprised where the journey takes you. 

I know writing wasn't easy to start.but one nice thing about putting the thing away for a couple of months before looking at it is that you start appreciate your own wit. of course, this can be carried too far. but it's kind of cool when you crack up a piece of writing. and then realize you wrote it. then you start appreciate it. I used to see about my first post till the latest once. it's kind of shame actually, but it does bring recommended feeling.

honestly, if there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it. live in your imagination. be seductive. writers literally create new worlds from scratch. what is sexier than that?personally, I don't know why every person out there isn't dating a writer. 
I've got one ;)

I'll have my exam for my critical subject tomorrow, yet in my notes I don't understand what all the authors really want to convey. I think I will make up some illogical explanations tomorrow. or maybe most. dear MIRACLE, please come visit me tomorrow. please do.