Friday, March 25, 2011

~ Musim Mata Lebam ~

my final exam schedule:

1/ 4/ 2011 --->  Language for Occupational Purposes

2/ 4/ 2011 ---> World Literature in English

5/ 4/ 2011 ---> Arabic

7/ 4/ 2011 ---> Topics in Islamic Literature

9/ 4/ 2011 ---> Linguistics for Students of Literature

and mind you I will be done with my exam a week earlier than other students. I'm being quite satisfied as my subjects in earlier semester always ended in the last day of exam period.

but what bother me is that there's a saying or maybe a quote that says "80% of the final exam will be based on the one lecture you missed and the one book you didn't read." interestingly, I've been very lazy this final semester and I can't figure out how many lectures that I've missed for each subjects that I'm taking =.='.

so, I've come out with the solution for my revision. as the more studying you did for the exam, the less sure you are as which answer they want. then, I won't give pressure for myself and try to read as less and compact as possible. see, who says revision is difficult?haha.good luck for those that will be sitting for examination. hope miracles will accompany all of us *-^

1 comment:

Kartika Azmi said...

ni..

kartikaazmi.tumblr.com

:D