Sunday, May 8, 2011

~ Her Day ~




the moment a child is born, the mother is also born. she never existed before. the woman existed, but the mother, never.


honestly speaking, I am not so close with my mother. but as I grow older the relationship becomes close naturally. some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers. my mother scolds and kiss together. tipu ah kalau cakap saya tak jeles bila orang lain boleh anggap mak nie macam kawan baik gilerrrr... cause I can't do so. but I know I am lucky coz I got a mother like her. unique and has a superb sense of humour :)






Puan Shadiah:
 HAPPY MOTHER's DAY :)
thanks for everything
You're flawless & Love you so much.


p/s: happy mother's day to all mothers in the world. thanks for being the greatest mothers to your children. you're precious :)



1 comment:

Maira Adreanna said...

happy mothers dayy :D