Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Can You FeeL the Magic?

I met you for a reason

the greatest weakness of most human is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they are still alive.


if you like someone, if seeing his or her makes you happy and if you feel like you know his or her even without talking, then don't let that someone go. in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly who you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what you have, the right person will think the sun shines out of your ass. that's the kind of person that is worth sticking with.  


and now d distance has become a challenge to us. as last time you told me, missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are at least one day closer to the next time you will see them. 


that's what I've been hold on until now and I hope the next time I see us, we can make the best of it.

No comments: