Thursday, January 28, 2010

~ F.R.I.E.N.D.S ~

I'm finding that realization is so much more frustrating than never finding anything.

how often we wish we had stayed on the same path.
I disappear regularly, I lose contact regularly.
no one checks up on me and I like it that way.
I like to come and go as I please.

Yet now I realize something.
I miss my friends. a lot. but what's the reasons of the feeling?
we all get lost once in a while and busy with our own life...
sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond our control.
when we learn what it is our soul needs to learn, the path presents itself.
I regret because I do not contact my friends often enough, and I am really sorry for behaving like that...huu...just want you, who are my friends, know that our friendship still precious for me even I lack in my concern.

p/s: all of u will still be my bff even xde dlm gmba d bwh...n i juz realize that we hadn't take much pic.huhu



2 comments:

Mirae said...

hik hik hik,
suka suka,I ada dlm picture. Yeay!

jgn sedih2,nnt balik ni kte jumpa lagi ok.hehehe

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

huhu...i windu kt pakcik blakang 2 sbnarnye...sj r cover amek gmba u ;p
hee....wokeh...do let me noe =))