Friday, January 15, 2010

~ iF y0u c0uLd sEE mE n0w ~

life is funny, isn't it?

just when you think you've got it all figured out, just when you finally begin to plan something, get excited about it and feel like you know what direction you're heading in, the paths change, the signs change, the wind blows the other way, north is suddenly south, and east is west and you're lost. it is so easy to lose your way, to lose direction.

there aren't many sure things in life, but one thing I do know is that you have to deal with the consequences of your actions. you have to follow through on some things.

I always give up. what have I ever had to do in my life that really needed to be done? I always had a choice, and I always took the easy way out- we always took the easy way out.

life is hard! so what? it's hard for everyone, isn't it? anyone who says it's easy is a liar. while for me I'm only find it terribly hard in 'relationship issues'. people tends to say soulmates always end up together. ex-girlfriends or boyfriends are easily forgotten. best friends stay with you forever.

can somebody proof to me that the statement is true? coz I really do hope so...

6 comments:

Feng said...

u read that cecelia ahern's?


:))

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

u're saying about d title ea???
yup... i adore her books ;))

Mirae said...

not really. soulmates don't always end up together. I've seen it, many many times.

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

hurm so y pnggil soulmates klo x end up together?
dats what i've been wondering...huhu

Kartika Azmi said...

i am so so so fond of cecelia ahern's too! :)

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

huhu...jom tubuhkan club pencinta cecilia...whee ~