Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~ GrAcEfuLnEss oF aN eLePhAnT ~

people loves to make promises...I hate them...because the promises never have been fulfilled...

even I try not to trust. I tend to put too much hope on the promises...fool me.

in a relationship, i discover something. LOVE & HATE.
there's a fine line between love and hate. love frees a soul and in the same breath can sometimes suffocate it. I walked that tight rope with all the gracefulness of an elephant, my head weighing me to the side of hate, my heart hoisting me to the side of love.

it was a wobbly journey and sometimes I fell. sometimes I fell for long periods of time but never for too long. never for as long as this.

I'm not asking to be liked. I've never yearned to be liked, nor am I asking to be understood fully. when I behaved that way, when I left by your side, let go of your hand, hung up the phone, even I had difficulty liking me, understanding me.

but it's just how I was.
how I was.

5 comments:

hazaryu said...

promise makes me dreams.but most of the times , its ended like a nightmare.makes me hopeless.always hopeless.

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

me too...i put too much hope on them...wlaupown da tau msti xtmakbul...huuu

Mirae said...

love hate is always there. you gain something, you'll lose something. and that's make it fair. nobody's perfect.

:D

Kartika Azmi said...

sometimes im afraid to say 'InsyaAllah'.
that's a promise too. im scared of promises

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

mirae: huuu...quite right...thanks babe =)

ika: as long as u've d intention to really do it...we cannot expect what would happen =D