Tuesday, June 1, 2010

~ i WaNt y0uR LoVe, i d0N't wAnT y0uR rEvEnGe ~

I am majoring in English Literature & Linguistics. I explore lots of poems and plays. but I hate "Romeo & Juliet".

most of people adore their so-called love story. I hate how everyone compares love to Romeo & Juliet. did anyone ever read that play? memahami sedalam-dalamnya? the two met only for a few minutes. accidentally. started getting on a balcony a few hours later. they got married, did the big deed and they died. is that called LOVE? I bet Juliet didn't even know Romeo's favourite food, much less his birthday. it was only lust but it truly is tragic.

i don't want a relationship like that.

he is the only exception. but, to be honest. I don't know his favourite food or movie. I don't know who his best friend is, or how long it takes him to get ready. I just get to know that he loves spicy things dan juga bola sepak. I don't know every single detail about every single aspect of him. but I do know that he is the unique guy i've come across ;). and most importantly, I know one which is everything about him, one that is more important than looks.heee....


2 comments:

Kartika Azmi said...

wow :)

eh masscomm ade x kat uia gombak?

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

apekah maksud wow itu???
hehe
ada jea...nk tkr course ke???