Saturday, August 7, 2010

~ Journey For HAPPYness ~




I love lists. I always write assignment lists, shopping lists, movies-to-watch lists, books-to-read lists, wish lists, and most famously, the ever present, things-to-do lists.

today, while writing my to-do list, I realized that sometimes I will make some note at the bottom. either "good luck" , "fighting!" or "find happiness". but then I realized that sometimes I write "make happiness". I began to ponder the actions of my subconscious. I know this sounds like something lacking much substance. but I wondered why the difference? I went searching through my purse and drawer - found some older lists. sometimes I wrote "hold on!", sometimes "smile more often =)". of course there is mix up between "find and make happiness". but then something surprised me. sometimes, ever so simply, I've penned "LOVE yourself"


these little notes written to me don't contain words of wisdom, they aren't written eloquently and they aren't written with any talent. but I do think that they hold meaning and truth. it's funny what our head does when it's reacting to the heart. maybe one of these days I'll stop shoving the lists into my bag and start listening to what my heart is trying to have me to see.



   

4 comments:

Feng said...

kita sama.

saya coret banyak notanota kecil yang pelbagai bunyi untuk diri sendiri.

sehingga pernah ada yang tertampal didalam almari pakaian saya.

:)

Kartika Azmi said...

cute toodlessss :D

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

lynn: our own inspiring notes...hehe
apekah notes yg spesel 2...hik3

kartika: cute u...hehe

ano: thank you too =)