Monday, September 27, 2010

~ cHeAtiNg HearT ~

forgiveness is never easy.

kita senang untuk membenci, mudah untuk dengki. but forgiveness, that is a tough one. sometimes people say things they don't mean or do things they can't take back. sometimes we do things we can't take back. but how can we know that the action is unintended? why don't we think deeply before making the action?

we're all making mistakes. I make mistake. sekarang saya tahu apa yang saya buat bukanlah diri saya. unburden yourself from the mistakes of the past. and when you do, hati pasti akan jadi lebih kuat. I should know, and you should too. I was supposed to realize it a long time ago. but it doesn't mean that what you have done is forgotten.

we're all afraid of something. I was afraid. but what I have done is done. if in any case, saya dah melukakan hati kamu, kamu atau kamu. saya minta maaf. hanya maaf yang saya mampu pinta. even I know it's may not worth it.








1 comment:

zuhana zulkifli said...

the clock is ticking ,but not the un-forgiveness action .as the time pass ,we might forgive any wrong people did to us ,but deeply in our soul it is still there .just pray for good :)