Friday, November 5, 2010

~ LiFe's ExPeCtaTioN ~

am currently listening to Coldplay & Lifehouse songs. their songs always calm me. it feels soothing. like you're surrounded by the beauty of nature with the combination of the careness of the breeze touching you.

I am not in a good condition right now. it's not a bad condition but it's just not a good one. how I miss to talk to someone. to have a meaningful conversation. the feeling seems to be forgotten by me. how I long to spend precious moment with my friends. it's been months that we do not have a good hang out altogether. how I wish to be around my family at this moment. to voice out everything. and how I crave for your attention. as the moment will end soon.

I do not expect anything unexpected. I just want to maintain a good relationship with everyone and have a good life. that's all I wish.

  

4 comments:

hazaryu said...

be patient..nanti boleh la balik..bila abes exam??

nasiha sakina said...

HAHA. ak taw arr mu rnduu ak.

lek ahh. smggu lg k,, psnie kter story mory cite HOTSSA. haha

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

azah: thanks...12hb....huhu

cha: mmg aku xkn rndu laaa kt mu.
mu jea ada cite hot o

Kartika Azmi said...

i'm a big fan of coldplay n lifehouse too ;D