Thursday, November 11, 2010

~ the TAKERS ~

went to watch a movie last week. TAKERS. a movie directed by John Luessenhop which revolves around a group of intelligent & skillful robbers. they try to pull off one last job with more money at stake than ever before. but the reality shows who's taking who. and and the actors are actually one of the reasons that attract me to watch it ;)



- paul walker, idris elba, hayden christensen, T.I, michael ely, chris brown -

overall, it's a nice movie even the effects are quite shaky. tapi tapi, my favourite guy is dead. in this movie.so, baby, i am down, down, down, down, down. movie jea pun kan...feeling terlebih plk.oh hayden...sob3!



but the climax of the day is, with parallel to the movie that I've watched, my beloved wedges also been 'taken' by a 'taker'. it feels so sad. it is more pathetic when it happened at a mosque. how could somebody take other's belongings at a holy place???so advice of this post, take care of your belongings wherever, whenever you are. I've learnt my lesson.

No comments: