Saturday, February 5, 2011



cat lovers will adore above picture. I think. but at this moment, not for me. I guess the feeling will remain for quite a long time. if only I could blame the cycle of nature. if only I can put the blame on fate. as a person used to say, destroying is a necessary function in life. everything has its season, and all things eventually lose their effectiveness and die.

bukan ingin menyalahkan takdir. tapi kematian mereka berdua agak sukar untuk diterima. they are harmless. bukan salah mereka  untuk menjadi mangsa kucing pada hari itu. it's just I can't imagine how they fight for their survival. but death keep coming for them. I regret as I cannot save them. I regret that I'll never be there while they ask for help.


* thanks for bringing cheerful & precious moments to my family with your presence*
miss both of u so muccchhhh...do rest in peace :'((

2 comments:

Diyana said...

oh my god banyaknye kucingggg dia angkat banyak2 kittens camtu warrghhh!!!! comelnyaaa!!!!!!

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

tp kcing mkn hammie...
so x chomey :(