Sunday, April 1, 2012

~ In my Head ~





recently, i wish that i can draw. at least something recognizable. last time i checked, i tried to draw a cat for little brother. somehow, it doesn't even similar to an animal -.-'. i wish to draw everything that i could remember. yet i failed.


i'm having some hard time right now.seriously. not that i'm complaining. it's just seem that my life gets messy and i'm unable to handle it. or should i say i do not make an effort to handle it. so i thought everyone has a certain part in their lives where they truly wish they could just freeze time. Whether it was three years ago, today or still to come.Whether a moment, a whole day or a whole summer. Everyone has a time in their life they wish everything would just stop. The world would stop changing because to them, at that time, everything was absolutely perfect. for me, i wish to request for my past time four years back. and i realize, it's absolutely impossible.


maka sebab itu, saya telah mengembangkan imaginasi saya. I'm in the stars. I feel as if I could jump up, touch the clouds, and keep going, and never come back. I feel as if I've been given the great opportunity to witness something great, to become something magnificent, to dream the biggest of dreams.

a cozy beach house, a trip to travel the world, a loving husband-soulmate. that's what i dream of. for the time being.hehe. yeah i know i'm a dreamer. i believe in my dreams. and i think you should too.  

No comments: