Thursday, September 26, 2013

~ WanderLust ~































I've always enjoyed traveling and having experience with different cultures and different people. Certainly, travel is more than seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep, and permanent  in the ideas of living. And I beg young people to travel. have your mind blown, eat delicious food, meet some interesting people, dig some interesting place, have an adventure, be careful. come back and you're going to see your country and yourself differently. So, please once a year go to a place where you've never been before.

What's holding you back from traveling? Is it fear? Get over it. You'll never feel more free  and less afraid  as when you realize you're no longer confined to your comfort zone. Be scared of routine, cockroaches, spiders, whatever. just don't fear travel. Is it money? Stop making excuses and go find a piggy bank and put in your travel fund.

For me, I travel with those people in the picture. One with a good sense of posing in a picture and another with a good sense of camera's angle. Why I choose them? One advice: Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. Hence, you can make a connection now I guess. I do love them to bits :)

So, let's plan for a roadtrip.

No comments: