Wednesday, September 9, 2009

~ wHy d Qu0tE " I LOVE YOU" iS a MiRacLe? ~

u're my besfren forever...
u're my greatest partner in crime...
u're my excellent critics...
u're my super duper lover...


LOVE
brings great significance in life...

I'll say dat d opposite characters
bring love to us

how it goes????

he is an onion-lover, i'll hate them till death
he is so gentle n soft-spoken, i act n talk as rough as possible
he knows how to be trendy dat any clothes seems to suit in him, while i juz know how to wear loose jeans n t-shirt w/out considering d colours matched
WE ARE CHELSEA FAN...but...
he is d real die hard fan dat he seems to ignore everything while watching d match, i only an ordinary 'kipas' dat only crazy at d team players ;D

he's from mars,i'm from venus
yet still we fill each other empty space

to love u n to be loved by u are precious
i want to live with u 4eva...
to spend d great moments together...
to share d laughter n pain wif u...
to grow old with u...
to hold ur wrinkle hands ;p
to feel protected when i'm wif u...
n to make u olwez smile when u're wif me...

i love u so much n will olwez do...

HEPI ANNIVERSARY DEAR BUSYUK2...





2 comments:

Mr.B said...

as long as we're together.
im hepi.=)

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

hee...
thanks...
me too =)

p/s: poyo jea yerk *mr.B* ;p