Saturday, November 7, 2009

~ mY oBsEssi0n ~

i don't know what happen...
to myself...
to my mind...
to my stomache...
but i really do crazy thinking about these 'creatures'

- chocolate sundae mcD-
eventhough i have it every week, but still want it... ;D


- big apple donuts -
da lame xmrase...sy mau...huhu

- cadbury chocolates -
used to have it everyday, but should stop 4 my teeth's g00dness..hee...but how bout juz 1 more :D

kam000...
how could u eat all my favourites!!!isk3...
oopssS... is this pic include in d list too ;p

so for those who think that they are kind-hearted n generous,
do treat me wif the food k
can't wait...
THANK YOU ;D

4 comments:

hazaryu said...

your obsession really yummy!!
i want that things too..
and the last pic..he didnt eat ur obsessed creatures la,but subway food..=)

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

hehe...
hazaryu...y dun u treat me 1st... ;p
nope...d creatures are all in his stomache...
subway is only 4 undercover...haha

Mirae said...

omg. rindu nya donat donat hebat!!

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

sy pown...
da lame xmkn...
huhu
nnti i tlg mknkn utk u jgk k
hee... ;p