Tuesday, April 13, 2010

~ cHiLdHooD ~


" there is always one moment in childhood when the doors open and let the future in."- Deepak Chopra

After all this "growing up" I can honestly say I love swings... I can still recall the first time I learnt to swing by myself and that awesome butterfly feeling in my stomach. I think I've outgrown this particular swing though :p

It's funny the memories that stay with you through time and it's sad when I think of all the days in my life where I actually can't remember what I did or what my thoughts were. time passes so fast though. how I miss my childhood time- with no responsibility and full of innocence.


now I've come to my adulthood yet still with no maturity. I know I've to move on with no regrets. but the memory of childhood will still be alive as from there I learn to be who I am- a girl on her swing after fighting with the feeling of nervous. and I'll never GIVE UP.

p/s: ada sape2 mau me to push their swing? ;D

6 comments:

hazaryu said...

dulu pun saya suka swing.
sekarang pun iya.

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

huhu...2 laaa kn
jom swing same2..hehe

Maira Adreanna said...

best nye swing .
you push i swing la eh ?
hehehe

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

bley aje...i push u smpai kayangan ;p

Kartika Azmi said...

hoho swing me

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

let's swing...hehe