Friday, July 9, 2010

~ wHo aRe YOU? ~

it's undecided. STRANGER? HUMAN? STRANGER? HUMAN?

there are moments in our lives when we find ourselves at a crossroad. afraid, confused, lonely, without a roadmap. the choices we make in those moments might prevent us from getting lost. of course when we faced with the unknown, kita sering turn around and go back then, how could we find our way?

so, maybe I was wrong in thinking that strangers sangat menakutkan and that strangers are weird. but I know this much, if I don't meet strangers, I wouldn't have found people that are worth to be friends. and if we were supposed to be foes, then it was the most beautiful mistakes I've ever made. and if I hadn't met this stranger, I wouldn't be the same person I am today ;)

when you look back at your picture collections, sometimes you might come across a picture of yourself and a stranger in the background. and you might wonder how many strangers have the pictures of you. just by thinking of that, you could be a big part in someone's life or might bring huge surprise for someone. yet, you not even know about it.

now, how interesting strangers could be?
so, dear strangers, friends, foes, lovers....how do we meet actually?


* past: stranger in the background =) *
* present: someone important..hee =D *
* future: to be determined??? =p 
















3 comments:

Kartika Azmi said...

heee hi stranger! (used to be)
;p

Feng said...

thats sweet... so sweet.

:))


call me your step stranger then. who knows.
;)

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

ika: hye there too =)
so nice to had meet u ;)

lynn: hye step stranger ;))