Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~ HeLLo FiNaL yEaR ~

new semester has started. I'm taking only 13 credit hours this semester. but, the subjects sure are killing me:

  • topics for islamic literature
  • world literature
  • language for occupational purpose
  • linguistics for literature
  • arabic
  • automotive skill
see. the literature subjects are much more than the linguistics subject. me likey ^_*. linguistics can bring pressure to me at some time even I am majoring in combination.

bersempena sem baru, kena ada azam. so, for this new sem, I aim to study in relax mode. why? because I have to enjoy every moment of it =). buat ape nak stress kan...final sem kot.hik3. another aim is to have a super good time with my friends. iyelah...nanti dah tak berpeluang nak beronggeng dan berfoya-foya lagi kan.. yosh...what's the most important is I have to maintain my achievement. hopefully. for those who are also in final year, lets get through this year with satisfaction.yeah. good luck everybody!!! 

No comments: