Friday, December 17, 2010

~ m0mEnTs ~





above are the only pictures that I have during my one month holiday. I guess I spend more time at home even though it seems nothing beneficial that I've done. it's good to spend time with your family and friends. or I rather say it was an awesome moment. because I might not be able to spend those precious moment again. everyone will be graduating. friends will have their own future to think of. there may no time to hang out soon. so, I really appreciate my final year as an undergraduate student because I know I will miss this journey the most. the time where I was late for handing my assignments, the period when I was taking the killer subjects, the time when I wanted to release all the stress. I am grateful that I have my friends. thank you  =)

3 comments:

ArifmoraleS said...

skilll dop ajop...biler nok ajok ieyla...skill ader uia dowhhh....ha3

tirramishyu. said...

woot woot.
tadop bju neh.,
ak rndu plak bundle hoho

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

arif: da smbonk sgt ekpown lening...hehe

cha: sy pown rndu...wawawawa