Wednesday, November 18, 2009

~ cHeNta YaNg SeMpUrNa ~

life is unpredictable...
we dun even can get an idea wat might happen tomorrow...
i get a shocked news today...
one of my frens' mother has passed away today...
dun ever get to contact him for a quite long time...
dunnoe why he kept a sudden distance...but now i guess i noe d answer...
salam takziah my fren...be strong k...i noe it's hard..but u must noe dat there's olwez family n fren dat u can keep holding on k...we'll give our full support...insyaAllah...

i noe everybody will face the death someday...
i juz can't imagine how am i suppose to face it...i noe it's inappropriate to talk about dis matter...
but it's juz kept coming in my mind today...
n now i noe i have to appreciate every single moment in my life..
there is not much time for me to quarrel over small thing...
there is not much time for me to spend quality moment with my loved ones...
there is not much time for me to waste by hating people...
bcoz we'll never noe wat might come afterwards...

but i do hope there's still TOMORROW...
for me to tell my family how much i love them...
for me to tell my busyuk how i appreciate for ur concern...
for me to tell my dearly frens thank u for olwez by my side...
for me to keep striving for d best in my education...
AND for me to still keep being grateful to HIM for giving me such a wonderful life
now i noe i shouldn't being regret and should still moving on for better days.

p/s: suddenly miss my homie,busyuk2 n frens so much :((


No comments: