Monday, December 28, 2009

~ YoU mAkE mE FeeL _Ad

You have changed...

I don't know why... I just feel different.
Your words seem rude to me... your attitude seems harsh to me.
There's no more great and sincere laughter between us.

You think I'm mad at you...No, I don't.
I'm just mad at myself...Just because...
I can't understand you anymore. I guess I never do.
Even how hard I keep on trying.

After all, I think it's me that have changed!!!
Yeah, it's me.
For being such sensitive and emotional girL...
I just can't lie to myself....

p/s: sowry 11x =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r a tiger..
garang n sensitif..hehe
its ok with me
stay where u r now..
do not change anything!ok..
n for being such sensitive n emotional little tiger..
i'd kill other adult tigers if they approaching u..
huhu..
ok pe jd sensitif n emo..
those what women does best..=P

~ iEyLa mYa ~ said...

thanks a lot
coz still being patient
even org byk songeh...
but i dun want to be that kind of person... =(